Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Event Info!

4 miles - Neighborhood jog today before our team meeting tonight. We get our race jerseys and other info. I'm sure it will be a very fun time and inspiring. They have a ton of things planned for us once we get there with LLS TNT shuttles, parties, honor dinners and dances. I think this will be one of those life changing things that make me realize what life is all about, ya know? So the race is on Sunday June 6th, 26.2 miles at 6:15am, a new race course this year apparently. Which means nothing to me cause obviously I've never run the old course. :-) We end inside Sea World and we actually leave the hotel at like 4am to get to the starting line with the zillion other people. There will be 30,000 people running or walking it and thousands of dollars raised in Iowa alone, never mind amongst 30K people for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. How's that for a ton of positive energy all in one place?? I'm so excited. :-) Sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment